Monday, February 13, 2006

wish I had mail

I recentally pretended to get some hate mail that said something to the effect of how would I like it if someone called me a lair, made shotgun marks to my face, called me a bitch with bold red lettering.

I'd have to answer to hate mail like this:

To: Barbara Bush (######@#####.###)
From: ultra_liberal@blogger.com
Subject: Re: how would you like it?
You pose a question to me with an assuption in that question.

The assumption is that I like you did all of these horrible things. Since I did not do these things I cannot predict how I would feel if someone were to rightfully accuse me of them. It is like me asking yoou that if you were a victim of the consequences of your son and of your own behavior would you have written me this letter? No of course not.

Therefore to answer your question I would have to say that I would feel greatful that you pointed out to myself and to the rest of world the truth of the situation. And I would have to hope that you and people like you would help to topple me, and that I too would change to end my tyrannic rule of the nation of America and of thoes that it influences.

I think I would take the news rather badly. Especally if it came to the point that people heckled my mistakes that costs several thousands of lives of thoes that I had affected.

>To: ultra_liberal@blogger.com
>From: Barbara Bush (######@#####.###)
>Subject: how would you like it?
>how would you like it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home